Most of the coolest and easiest science experiments happen thanks to the amazing chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar. So we have compiled a list of some of the best vinegar and baking soda experiments right here for you and your kids to enjoy!
The best part of these vinegar and baking soda experiments is how easy, entertaining, and educational they are for kids and adults!
Vinegar And Baking Soda Experiments
- Fizzing Ice Science Experiment– Kids will love this cold and colorful twist on the classic baking soda and vinegar reaction.
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Balloon Experiment– Use the reaction of baking soda and vinegar to inflate a balloon!
- Color Changing Volcano– Take the classic baking soda and vinegar volcano to a whole new colorful level!
- Hatch A Baking Soda Dinosaur Egg– Create dinosaur eggs with baking soda and use vinegar to make the eggs hatch into baby dinosaurs!
- Baking Soda And Vinegar Fireworks– Celebrate with indoor safe fireworks any time of the year with this super fun experiment!
- Fizzy Rainbow Science Experiment For Kids– Watch an explosion of colors create an amazing rainbow!
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Rockets– Launch rockets up to 50 feet high in the sky with the powerful baking soda and vinegar reaction!
- Dancing Grapes Experiment– Watch as the carbon dioxide created from baking soda and vinegar make grapes dance up and down!
- How to Make Instant Snow– Create your own snowman with this baking soda snow, and then use vinegar to watch it melt away!
- Exploding Snowman– Make an exploding snowman any time of the year with simple household supplies!
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Bubbles– Watch bubbles magically grow and billow out of a bottle! A summertime favorite for the kids!
- Erupting Watermelon Science Activity– Enjoy a tasty summer treat with the kids and then create an eruption inside the watermelon!