From making and playing with gooey slime to the classic baking soda volcano experiment, these glow in the dark experiments take ordinary fun science experiments to the next level!
The best part about these experiments is how simple and easy they are for adults and kids of all ages.
And most of these glowing activities only require a few common household supplies!
Glow In The Dark Experiments
- Glowing Water And Oil Mixing Experiment– This is a fun and taste-safe way to teach kids that water and oil don’t mix along with a cool glowing twist!
- Glow In The Dark Erupting Volcano– The classic baking soda and vinegar volcanic reaction with glow in the dark lava!
- Easy Glow In The Dark Bubbles– What kid doesn’t love bubbles…especially these ones that glow in the dark!?
- Glow In The Dark Jello– Turn ordinary jello into a glow in the dark yummy snack or spooky halloween treat with this cool trick!
- Glowing Sensory Rice– A glowing tub of rice will keep your kids entertained for hours! The adults might even think this is pretty fun!
- Glowing Egg Experiment– Turn a raw egg into a glow in the dark bouncy egg!
- Glow In The Dark Sensory Bottles– Use these fun glow in the dark bottles as lanterns on camping trips, or even night lights for the kids!
- Rainbow Glow Moon Dough– Enjoy playing with the silky smooth texture of this moon dough and then turn off the lights and watch it glow!
- Glow Salt Circuit– What’s more exciting than creating a glowing circuit with salt and electricity!?
- Glow In The Dark Space Painting– This is the perfect way to combine art and science for your future astronauts!
- 2 Ingredient Glow In The Dark Slime– One of the best tried and true methods to succesfully and easily make great slime…and it even glows!
- Homemade Glow In The Dark Slime– This slime will keep your kids entertained day and night with its magical glowing powers!
- Taste-Safe Glow In The Dark Slime– This slime glows in the dark AND is made from edible ingredients so you don’t have to worry about your toddlers taste testing it!
- How To Make Water Beads Glow– Use household supplies to turn ordinary water beads into magical, glowing water beads!
- Glowing Ice Cubes– Kids will love this glowing blue ice! They can even stack the ice cubes and try to build Elsa’s ice palace!
- Glow In The Dark Paint Recipe– Let your kids use thier imagination to paint something creative that will glow in the dark too!
- Fluorescent Slime That Glows– Use psyllium husks and vitamin tablets to create this non-toxic glowing slime that provides hours of entertainment!
- Glow In The Dark Bowling– Use the science of glow sticks to create an awesome nightime bowling activity for the whole family!