These spooky and glowing experiments are a blast any time of the year, but they also make for great Halloween science experiments!
You’ll find anything from spooky glowing eggs and rubber chicken bones to oozing pumpkins…and everything in between with this list of amazing Halloween tricks and experiments.
Halloween Science Experiments
- Oozing Pumpkins STEM Experiment– Demonstrate the classic baking soda and vinegar chemical reaction in a new and spooky way inside a jack-o-latern!
- Candy PH Experiment– Find out just how acidic all that Halloween candy is with this super cool acid-base reaction!
- Colorful Witches Potion Experiment– Kids will love making thier very own spooky, colorful, and bubbling witches potion with this chemical reaction!
- Glowing Egg Experiment– Green and glowing eggs are a perfect way to spook the kids for halloween!
- Glow In The Dark Erupting Volcano– What’s better than the classic baking soda and vinegar volcanic eruption!? A glowing, spooky volcanic eruption of course!
- Rubber Chicken Bones– What is more creepy than flexible, bendable bones that won’t break! These are always a favorite spooky surpise for the kids!
- Color Changing Water Experiment– Use all that extra Halloween candy to magically change the color of water!
- Halloween Zombie Activity– Raise the dead with the power of static electricity!
- Fog In A Bottle Experiment– Create a spooky, foggy scene with this classic cloud in a bottle experiment!