It’s always great to keep a supply of vinegar around the house for cooking, cleaning, AND for these awesome vinegar experiments that will entertain and educate your kids for hours!
From rubberized bouncy eggs to fizzing snowmen, these experiments might even keep the adults supervising the children entertained too!
- Fizzy Snowman Science Experiment– Watch your snowman sizzle and melt away when he gets sprayed with vinegar!
- Dancing Popcorn– Make popcorn dance up and down in a solution of baking soda and vinegar or seltzer water!
- Fizzy Painting– Witness chemistry in action as you create a colorful, fizzy painting of your choice!
- Bouncy Egg Science Experiment– Wait until you see how easy it is to turn a raw egg into a bouncing, rubber-like egg using household supplies!
- Easy Homemade PH Indicator– Learn how to test the PH level of water and watch the PH level change from an acid to a base!
- DIY Plaster Volcano– Create a volcano structure that can be re-used over and over again!
- Water Beads– Find out if water beads will absorb vinegar and what happens when they are put on baking soda!
- Colorful Fizzy Experiment For Preschoolers– Make learning colors and numbers fun for the little ones with this fizzing and vibrant experiment!
- Clean And Green Penny Experiment– Use vinegar to make pennies shiny and new before turning green again!
- Flexible Eggshell Experiment– Use household supplies to magically transform a hard eggshell into a flexible, bendable eggshell!
- Bones In Vinegar Experiment– Turn hard bones into flexible, soft bones with this super cool trick!
- Dancing Raisins Experiment– Kids will love watching raisins magically bounce up and down in a glass of fizzy liquid!
- Fizzy Volcano With Playdough– Build an incredible erupting volcano in whatever shape you want with playdough!
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Art– Let kids use thier imaginations to create colorful and fizzy artwork in pans of baking soda!
- Candy Science Experiment– Test the solubility of skittles in different liquids…and enjoy a treat while you are at it!
- Apple Volcano Science Experiment– Explore color mixing and chemical reactions with an erupting apple volcano!
- Mount Saint Helen Volcano Demonstration– Learn how a volcanic eruption changed the landscape of Washington in this hands on experiment!
- Bubbly Fire Science Activity– Use the baking soda and vinegar reaction to teach kids the science of how fires work in a fun and safe way!
- Baking Soda And Vinegar Fireworks– Who knew you could do fireworks without fire!? This one is safe and fun for kids off all ages!
- Greenhouse Effect Experiment For Kids– Use jars and chemical reactions to demonstrate how the Earth’s Atmosphere works to trap and release the suns energy!
- Fizzing School Bus Activity– This is a super fun back to school activity where kids make thier own yellow school bus and make it fizz!