Science Experiments With Rubbing Alcohol can be some of the coolest and most educational experiments around! Your kids will love doing anything from creating clouds in a bottle to making rainbow rice with this list of rubbing alcohol experiments!
Most of these experiments with rubbing alcohol are super simple and only require…you guessed it, rubbing alcohol and other household supplies!
Experiments With Rubbing Alcohol
- Rainbow Pasta Noodles– Combine the power of food coloring and rubbing alcohol to dye pasta bright and exciting colors.
- Why Do Leaves Change Color?– Discover the changing fall colors in a jar and learn what makes leaves change colors.
- Bottle Thermometer Experiment– Kids can build their own DIY thermometer that fluctuates with the temperature!
- Make a Cloud In A Water Bottle– If you have ever wanted to make your own clouds, then try this super simple and thrilling experiment!
- Rainbow Rice– Turn ordinary rice into a colorful sensory bin of endless fun with this simple experiment!
- Rainbow Density Jar– Make a rainbow with fluids of different densities and different colors!
- Sharpie Science Art– Create some stunning art while learning about the insoluble properties of sharpie markers!
- Flower Pigment Experiment– Discover the different pigments that are responsible for the variety of colorful flowers.
- Burning Ice Experiment– Under careful adult supervision, this is a fascinating display of fire and ice that kids will love to watch!
- Color-Changing Acid-Base Experiment- Create a kid-friendly chemistry lab by discovering the difference between acids and bases!
- How To Make Hot Ice– Watch a liquid turn into a solid right before your eyes in this super fascinating experiment!
- Cloud in a Bottle Experiment With Rubbing Alcohol– Use the power of rubbing alcohol to make a white and fluffy cloud inside a bottle!